Official website

The Shijiazhuang Ever Bright Football Club has been the first football team made into the China Football Association Super League (CSL) in the Hebei Province. The club has been fully funded and managed by the EBG Group.
The Club desires to reveal its Chinese Dream through the spirit of football games. We truly believe it will start a new era of football development in Hebei.
The Shijiazhuang Ever Bright Football Club was previously known as Fujian Junhao Football Club, which was first founded in Xiamen in February 2011. EBG acquired 70% of its market shares and changed the club name to Shijiazhuang Ever Bright Junhao Football Club in December 2012. At the beginning of 2014, EBG bought the remaining 30% of shares and adopted it to the current club name.
The football club uses the Shijiazhuang Yutong International Stadium as base. With the solid financial support from Ever Bright Group, the Club has been learning advanced operational skills from professional clubs overseas. Our club has been attracting some of the professional players and has now established a modernized managing system in a short period of time. On the 1st of November, 2014, our Bulgarian team coach Arson, led the whole team and achieved 2nd ranking in the final round game of China Grade A Football League. As the result, we were proudly upgraded to the level of Super Leagues with the China Football